Why choose YOUNGMINDS for your charity?
If you choose YoungMinds, Nero Legal will donate 10% of your standard legal fee to help them. So who and what do YoungMinds do?
YoungMinds is the voice for young people’s mental health and wellbeing the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. Your voice matters; your support matters.
Who are YOUNGMINDS?
YoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. We exist so that young people have the strongest possible voice in improving their mental health. We strive to make sure everything, from Government policy to practice in schools and services, is driven by young people’s experiences and aspirations.
We support parents to help their children through difficult times, we equip professionals to provide the best possible support to the young people that they work with, and we empower young people to change their world.
Our Strategic Objectives
- We ensure the most vulnerable children and young people get help
- We promote good mental health
- We empower young people and parents to be a force for change
- We help professionals provide excellent support
Next year we will
- Educate professionals and the children’s workforce to understand more about trauma and how to make their services more trauma informed through national conferences and training
- Continue our Wise Up campaign to rebalance the education system so that wellbeing is as much a priority as academic achievement
- Launch Transforming together, an approach using the participation to drive service improvement and local transformation
- Write an “Introduction to Children and Young People’s Mental Health” e-learning course for educate and work with Pearson’s to develop resources around exams and school stress
‘CLICK’ Button To Call YOUNGMINDS